Shipping is free in the CA for all productsWe accept orders online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and always working to ship your order as quickly as possible.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING CONSIDERATIONS:Signature upon delivery may be required based on your location.
SHIPPING TIME:In the CA, in-stock items typically ship within two business days after an order is placed, unless otherwise noted on the product's page. Check out the item's product page for the most up-to-date shipping information.
SHIPPING METHOD:Our products are carefully packaged with ease-of-transport and protection in mind. Once your item ships, you will be emailed a tracking number so you can track your package.
AFTER DELIVERY:Our products are shipped nearly fully assembled and come with installation instructions, if you have any other needs, feel easy to contact us :)
For Non-Quality Issues:We offer our customers the right to return unused products within 30 days of delivery. In the event that a customer requires a return due to subjective reasons rather than quality issues, the customer should pay for the shipping costs, including the initial shipment and the return shipment.
You may initiate a return by email the reason for your return, your order number GTCAxxxx, and your name to email@example.com.
For Defective/Damaged/Incorrect Items:Customer satisfaction is our priority. In the rare event, you may receive a defective, damaged, or incorrect item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number GTCAxxxx and a video/photo about the problem. We will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible. (free replacement and free freight charge, or a full refund, if applicable)
Refund Process and Details:Please allow 1 week for your return to be processed. Refunds will be processed by Giraffetools Corp. every Friday. It can then take up to 48 hours for the money to be credited by the bank into the customer's account. Giraffetools will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners. Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging, and in the condition they were received, or they may not be eligible for a refund or be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without an actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected upon return.
At Giraffe Tools, we conduct rigorous testing on every machine before it leaves the factory and perform a lifetime test on every thousand machines to ensure they will withstand many years of use beyond the warranty period.
In addition to our thorough testing, we offer a 24-month warranty on all original Giraffe Tools new products. The following specifics apply:
- Giraffe Tools warrants its products against defects in parts and materials for a period of 24 months from the original purchase date. Please note that this warranty does not apply to products acquired second hand.
- All warranty periods commence on the date of purchase and are non-transferable.
- The warranty is limited to the provision of a replacement or refund free of charge within the specified period, provided that the above conditions are met, and the original proof of purchase is presented.
- For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a new item of equal value when available. In situations where a replacement is not available or preferred, Giraffe Tools will offer a full refund.
- Warranties on all replacements follow the same 24-month warranty time frame as the original defective item. Warranties on fully refunded products will be voided.
- Buyers must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Giraffe Tools must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- Visible proof depicting the defect, such as pictures or videos, is required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that Giraffe Tools needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Giraffe Tools or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Giraffe Tools or Giraffe Tools's authorized resellers.
- Sales invoice that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
- Alterations not carried out or authorized by Giraffe Tools authorized resellers.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Second-hand products.
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Damage from misuse of products, including, but not limited to, improper storage, falls, extreme temperatures, water, and improper operation of devices.