At Giraffe Tools, we conduct rigorous testing on every machine before it leaves the factory and perform a lifetime test on every thousand machines to ensure they will withstand many years of use beyond the warranty period.
In addition to our thorough testing, we offer a 24-month warranty on all original Giraffe Tools new products. The following specifics apply:
- Giraffe Tools warrants its products against defects in parts and materials for a period of 24 months from the original purchase date. Please note that this warranty does not apply to products acquired second hand.
- All warranty periods commence on the date of purchase and are non-transferable.
- The warranty is limited to the provision of a replacement or refund free of charge within the specified period, provided that the above conditions are met, and the original proof of purchase is presented.
- For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a new item of equal value when available. In situations where a replacement is not available or preferred, Giraffe Tools will offer a full refund.
- Warranties on all replacements follow the same 24-month warranty time frame as the original defective item. Warranties on fully refunded products will be voided.
- Buyers must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Giraffe Tools must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- Visible proof depicting the defect, such as pictures or videos, is required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that Giraffe Tools needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Giraffe Tools or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Giraffe Tools or Giraffe Tools's authorized resellers.
- Sales invoice that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
- Alterations not carried out or authorized by Giraffe Tools authorized resellers.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Second-hand products.
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Damage from misuse of products, including, but not limited to, improper storage, falls, extreme temperatures, water, and improper operation of devices.